Wonderful and inspiring Emma Watson Quotes
People are wondering about, “how old is Emma?” but that doesn’t matter, the thing that matters to us the most is, “how old she speaks”, because ultimately it all comes to a person’s sense of thought, character, credibility, and approach. People should know that Emma Watson is no longer just little “Hermione Granger”, or a talented Hollywood teen star, but also a UN Women’s Goodwill Ambassador. She supports feminism, women’s right, and equality of women and men in each path of life. She serves as an advocate for the UN Women’s heforshe campaign in promoting gender equality.
Recently in 2014, Emma visited Bangladesh and Zambia for support and advocate the women’s equal rights in education and employment. She also volunteered in the campaign by Camfield international, a movement to support women’s education in Africa.
Emma Watson quotes for gender equality and women’s education moved and inspired me to write about her magic words that not only worked on Hogwarts magicians, but also inspired millions of her fans all around the world.
Emma Watson quotes on Gender Equality
When asked in an interview about her active role in supporting feminism, she replied, “Being asked to serve as UN Women’s Goodwill Ambassador is truly humbling.” She said, “The chance to make a real difference is not an opportunity that everyone is given and is one I have no intention of taking it lightly.”
Big words coming from a young mind need appreciation and girls of this generation should learn from Emma, and men should give some thought about her advice in supporting their girls in every walk of life, most importantly education. It is great to know that she has a great momentum of achieving her goals and she wouldn’t be giving up that easy. She expressed her determination with these words:
I’ve probably earned the right to screw up a few times. I don’t want the fear of failure to stop me from doing What I really care about.
That is what people want from Emma, she wouldn’t need to stop, she needs to step up from the crowd to support women, and she needs our support. People should spread her words to their friends, neighbors and people they know very well.
Emma Watson quotes about fashion
Emma Watson glamorous face made her a fashion star, GQ UK named her the women of the year that she truly deserves. She made many inspiring and beautiful fashion quotes that people should know.
I love fashion. I think it’s so important, because it’s how you show yourself to the world.
She is lovely as she represent herself to the world in the most fashionable way, but she also wants people to discover the greatness and beauty inside her as she told herself:
I truly, truly believe that beauty comes from within.
When people give some thought to what she said, they will understand how truly beautiful Emma is among the other teen stars of her age.
There are many other beautiful Emma Watson Quotes that fans need to know, some of her most beautiful quotes are listed below:
- I don’t have perfect teeth. I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything.
- I don’t want other people to decide who I am. I want to decide that for myself.
- I keep telling myself that I’m a human being who’s not made to look like a doll.
- I’ve probably earned the right to screw up a few times. I don’t want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about.
- It’s quite stressful knowing that every time you walk out of the door, someone is going to be giving you a very good look up and down, judging everything you wear.
- I stole a piece of the chess set on the first film. I took a piece of the treasure out of Bellatrix’s vault on this film. And I’ve taken my wand and I’ve got my cloak.
- All I can do is follow my instincts, because I’ll never please everyone.
- But it’s a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn.
- The saddest thing for a girl to do is to dumb herself down for a guy.
- There’s nothing interesting about looking perfect — you lose the point. You want what you’re wearing to say something about you. About who you are.