Home moving to India is a great choice only if you know about the best places to live in India. But why should you move your family to India as it is a highly populated country. Well there are many advantages and few disadvantages. The best thing about living here is the cost of living is very low. People with strong background can enjoy their life here better than in any other country of the World.
Secondly, there are many cultural and historical sites in India which bring here a huge number of tourists every year. You can enjoy all the different kinds of atmosphere. If you have a high income you should be living in any best city of India.
Top cities to live and work in India
According to several different economy stats and magazine reviews, a few of the Indian cities make up to our top 10 list.
- BangaloreSilicon valley of India, Bangalore as they say because most of technological institutes and companies are located in the city. People get high school education from several different universities and colleges. Fashion, law, health, and other industries are also very developed in the city.
There are several temples, old villages, and historic sites in Bangalore. Such as Margabandeswarar temple, big banyan tree, Channapatna, kolar, avani, etc. Everything about this city is great for people in any industry.
- HyderabadHyderabad is the cultural center of India. Charminar is the identity or signature of the city. It is one of the largest contributor to the gdp of the country. There are several heritage sites and modern buildings are located in the city. Landmarks in the city include charminar, Chowmahalla Palace, modern skyline, golconda fort, birla mandir, and hussain sagar.
- AmritsarIt is one of the largest city in Punjab region of India. It is very rich in culture and heritage. Many fashion stars and celebrities lives in the city. Sikhism is the major religion in Amritsar. There are many religious sites of sikhs in Amritsar. It is considered as one of the most important cities of India.
- MumbaiMumbai or Bombay is the city that never sleeps. It has a high density of people living in the city. The city railway network is the largest network that runs inside the city and carries 6.99 million Indians on routine bases. In the city lives a long list of Bollywood stars, billionaires, millionaires, and other high earning locals and foreigners.
It is the capital of West Bengal state of India. Kolkata is the major economic hub in Eastern India. The stock exchange of Kolkata is considered as the largest stock exchange in Asia. There are many great tourist attractions, religious sites, and historic sites to visit in the city.
It is the capital city of Andhra Pradesh state of India. There are several universities, colleges, and high schools in the city. It also has a strong Indian naval base. There are many notable places to visit in the city. People will also enjoy a great variety of Indian recipes while living in the city.
- KochiKochi is one of the best cities to live in India. It lies in the Kerala state, South West coast of India. Owing to its location, the city is also regarded as the Queen of Arabian sea. There are several educational institutes for students living inside the city or those from the over seas. Unlike other big metropolitan areas, Kochi has a smaller population.
The city lies in Tamil Nadu state of India. It is the 6th most productive metropolitan area of India. It is the fourth biggest city by population in the country. Banking, trading, and technology are the main economic derivatives of the city. Some of the most important banks of India lies in Chennai including Indian Bank and the overseas bank.
- LudhianaLudhiana city lies in the Punjab state of India, north of Mumbai. World Bank regards the city as the top notch city for business class of India. Automotive industry contribute a large part to the economy of the city. There are several schools, colleges, and high standard education centers in the city. Over and all, ludhiana is one of the best cities to live in India.
- AgraAgra city defines the beauty of India. Taj Mahal in Agra derives a huge amount of tourist every year. There are several heritage sites in Agra to visit every year. The city derives its economy through tourism, trade, and sale of leather good. Taj leather World is the largest leather product company located in the Sadar bazaar of Agra. Software technology is also a growing sector of Agra.